السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

I know it's not the suitable time for this :D. we r now in the lovely exams time so reading other books now is an act of madness !
But this book is totally differenttttttt ..
But this book is totally differenttttttt ..
Concepts of Programming Languages, by Robert Sebesta .. 15 chapters of amazing information.
I've just noticed that I have this book 2 days ago and i only had a quick look at it .. the last 2 chapters I liked the most: "Functional & Logic Programming Languages".
chapter 2 also has some interesting things. "Evolution of the major programming Languages"
so,
I've just noticed that I have this book 2 days ago and i only had a quick look at it .. the last 2 chapters I liked the most: "Functional & Logic Programming Languages".
chapter 2 also has some interesting things. "Evolution of the major programming Languages"
so,
I'll get more inside it in the summer vacation inshaAllah .. anyone want to share the reading journey with me ? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment