السلام عليكم و رحمة الله
Now I can detect 3D objects:
and track faces:
| I tested faces tracking on my niece, looks as she's wearing a virtual mask :D |
| Again, tested on my niece :D |
You can try the face tracking demo from here.
Next step isA:
Detect and track hands, so we can hold any virtual models on our hands.
Next step isA:
Detect and track hands, so we can hold any virtual models on our hands.
Note: I NEED 3D MODELSSSS! I would appreciate it if anyone can help by some 3D models and their animations.

I can't run it on my ubuntu? Why don't you share the source code using (svn, git) to let the others contribute?
ReplyDeleteI'm not the only team member who is working on it now, so I can't share codes and scripts without their permission. Thanks for the good suggestion anyway.
ReplyDelete